Our group companies,* including Fujita Kanko Inc. (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Group”), recognize the importance of protecting personal information and expend every possible effort to protect the personal information of our customers with the following considerations in mind:
1. The Group respects the dignity of individuals, complies with applicable laws and regulations regarding personal information, and with respect to the handling of personal information (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Information”), endeavors to appropriately protect Personal Information in accordance with the internal Personal Information Protection Program (including this Policy, “Rules on Personal Information Protection” and other rules and regulations”).
2. The Group strictly manages Personal Information and, except as required by laws and regulations, utilizes Personal Information within the scope of the purposes of use indicated upon acquisition. In addition, when the Group entrusts the handling of Personal Information to any third party, the Group exercises appropriate supervision over the trustee by concluding a contract with the trustee to prevent leakage or unauthorized use.
3. The Group endeavors to maintain accurate and updated Personal Information and implements the appropriate security measures in recognition of the risks of unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, or leakage of Personal Information.
The Group may acquire Personal Information through the introduction of family, friends, and acquaintances of our customers and from public information, as well as directly from customers.
4. The Group, except as required by laws and regulations, will use Personal Information only to the extent necessary to achieve the following purposes of use and will appropriately manage Personal Information. The Group will not disclose or provide Personal Information to any third party without the consent of the customer:
The Group utilizes Personal Information for services to our customers and related matters, such as contact with respect to use of the operating facilities of the Group (wedding, banquet and restaurant facilities, accommodations, leisure facilities, golf courses, etc.), shipment of goods, and settlement of fees.
The Group utilizes Personal Information to deliver notices and surveys on the operation and operating facilities of the Group (wedding, banquet and restaurant facilities, accommodations, leisure facilities, golf courses, etc.).
The Group may use Personal Information for computerized statistics and analysis in order to track the use of, improve, enhance, and develop the facilities, products, and services of the Group.
The Group may use Personal Information for the management and operation of each membership organization of the Group (membership organizations such as Fujita Kanko Group, Wisterian Life Club, Club Fujita, and members who had a wedding ceremony, etc.), offering of services to members and matters related thereto.
5. The Group will jointly use Personal Information within the Group to offer enhanced and better services to our customers.
(1) Items of Personal Information for joint use
Customer names, addresses, gender, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, birth dates, employer information, use history of the Group, wedding anniversaries, and family information
(2) Range of persons for joint use
With in the Group
(3) Purposes of joint use of the Group
Same as 5 above
(4) Person in charge of management
The officer in charge of general affairs
6. The Group establishes an internal system for protection of Personal Information retained by the Group, operates it effectively, and endeavors to improve it at any time.
Contact for inquiry regarding handling of Personal Information
Legal and General Affair Department, Administration Division
Fujita Kanko Inc.
* Our group companies:
FUJITA KANKO MANAGEMENT SERVICE INC., FUJITA GREEN SERVICE INC., TRAVEL PLANET INC., Fujita Kanko Kouei Inc., Visualife Co., Ltd., Plus Thank Inc., FAIRTON CORPORATION, SAPPORO WASHINGTON HOTEL INC., NAGASAKI WASHINGTON HOTEL SERVICE INC., FUJITA KANKO WASHINGTON HOTEL ASAHIKAWA KABUSIKI KAISYA, FUKUI WASHINGTON HOTEL SERVICE INC., CANAL CITY･FUKUOKA WASHINGTON HOTEL KABUSHIKI KAISHA, URAWA WASHINGTON HOTEL INC., KANSAI AIRPORT WASHINGTON HOTEL INC., RESERVATION SERVICE INC., FUJITA RESORT DEVELOPMENT CO., LTD, TOBA RESORT SERVICE INC., ITO RESORT SERVICE INC., FUJITA HOTEL MANAGEMENT INC., SHIMODA AQUA SERVICE INC., Noto Kogyo Kaihatsu Inc., FUJITA PROPERTY MANAGEMENT INC.